Is this a good choice for index finger ring? Kindly advise.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so into rings right now. I want to get a nice index finger ring to wear on weekends (casual to dinner dates). Do you think this is a good choice? I am 28 and only wear rings on my middle finger. If I would buy an index finger ring, this would be my one and only index finger ring. I want it to be classic and elegant that I can wear until my 40's, 50's or even 60's.

I am also undecided if this design would look better in white gold instead of yellow gold?

My apologies for posting a lot in the jewelry forum but you guys have helped me a lot in building my collection. Thank you all so much :smile:

Attached Files:

2. It's a very pretty ring :smile: But is it a different karat to your other gold ring? Or is it just the light ? Perhaps for longevity I personally would go for white gold as it would go with yellow or rose gold if your tastes change over the years ... But whatever calls to you is the correct choice :smile:

3. I like it as it elongates the finger. I like to wear bypass type rings on the index finger for that reason [emoji4]

4. It's nice. What caret weight is it?

5. It is .60 in total :smile:

6. That's great! Each diamond is just the right size :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice