Is this a defect, is this normal for this Chanel item?

Yes, it’s normal. It’s soft, not a rigid, structured bag. All softer skins will soften and wrinkle a bit depending on how they “sit” most of the time, which is why I keep mine on their sides.
I’ve never made a return, I can’t speak to the policy.

For example

Attachments

• IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 41
I haven’t even used them. I received them a week Ago and they’ve been in their boxes. If the beige is supposed to be a crumple leather I get it but the turquoise is just lambskin. So you are saying brand new this is normal?
Also if they are able to find me another one, after I return this for return, she’s telling me my return window for the new one will have expired and it’ll be final sale. There is no way that seems right. Have you experienced that?
Others have reported this policy. It’s to deter those who abuse returns (not you, but others)

Reactions: Cali2HI and Lisazs
I haven’t even used them. I received them a week Ago and they’ve been in their boxes. If the beige is supposed to be a crumple leather I get it but the turquoise is just lambskin. So you are saying brand new this is normal?
Also if they are able to find me another one, after I return this for return, she’s telling me my return window for the new one will have expired and it’ll be final sale. There is no way that seems right. Have you experienced that?
It will crease on the corners like this eventually, my minis have this too. I don't think it's that bad. You should either keep it or return it, but I wouldn't recommend buying another one unseen with no option to return because you might end up with another problem.

Reactions: Lisazs
It will crease on the corners like this eventually, my minis have this too. I don't think it's that bad. You should either keep it or return it, but I wouldn't recommend buying another one unseen with no option to return because you might end up with another problem.
Any suggestions on how to remove creases

Any suggestion on how to remedy the creases

Hi everyone, I purchased 2 new handbags from a boutique remotely as I do not live near a boutique. Both handbags have creasing in the corners. I will attach pictures. Is this normal?? Does anyone have any remedies on how I can fix it without having to send the handbags back? The beige is the new mini 31 in shiny lambskin and the turquoise is a mini rectangular in lambskin. The SA says it can return for a refund. The mini 31 is sold out. The mini rectangular she said she may be able to exchange but if I exchange for the same item, it will be final sale as they are going off the date of my original purchase. This seems absurd to me as I would be accepting a bag without being able to inspect it. Has anyone else had this issue with a boutique??
I got the mini classic flap in 24S light pink and it does have some wrinkles even when the sa showed me in store. I saw 2 people with exact same bag say theirs also look like mine on youtube. I guess seasonal mini flap isn't made in that good quality...

When I bought a small classic flap in black caviar 3 years ago it came with a tiny tiny white "dot" in front. I don't want to look close at my chanel bags so I don't see wrongs.

To my surprise 23k woc in pink lambskin came perfect though. It did not have any defect and the lambskin feels and looks definitely better quality than mini classic flaps.

Reactions: Lisazs
It's not a quality issue, lamb is soft and minis aren't rigidly structured. A Woc is more structured than minis.
Thank you!!
Hi I also have the mini 31 from this season and the leather is supposed to be like this. It is a crumpled shiny lambskin. It’s beautiful! Enjoy it! Here is a photo of mine for reference View attachment 5986600
I love that color! Didn’t even know it was an option. Have you used it much? I wish the chain was longer. I’m wondering if I’ll love it? I love my mini 22 and all crossbody styles.

Reactions: Swanky