Is there such thing as "Hair Freshener" spray

reminds me of psssssst. This was a product in the 70's that you would use so you wouldn't have to wash your hair. It's available online at vermont country store. I'm sure I used it way back when but have not idea if it worked or not. I believe it's a dry shampoo. I'm sure you want something a little more modern though, lol Who knows what that stuff is?!

I can not say enough about how awesome Jonathan Redo is. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P104713&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5797 It totally WORKS! It's not to help with the oilys but it does exactly what it says it will do:

Redo Freshen-Up Mist For Hair & Skin®
Revitalizing and conditioning cucumber/rose essential water refreshes slightly dirty, oily hair and vegetable enzyme neutralizes odors and leaves hair smelling clean. Natural extracts like white tea, almond, aloe, and pomegranate condition and add shine. Also can be used to refresh, hydrate, and condition skin. Product is 100 percent vegan and alcohol-free.

I used to be a smoker and I would give my hair and body a quick spray with this and it completely eliminated the smoke smell.:tup: It has a slight rose smell but don't let that scare you- the fragrance does not stick to you. Sephore has a small bottle if you just want to give it a try.

^ ITA! I'm not a huge fan of TM Angel perfume, but I love the way the hair spray smells.

L'Oreal used to make the best product ever. It was basically like febreeze for hair. It was a spray in a blue glass bottle that just neutralized odor. It didn't dry hair out or make it greasy and it had a VERY light inoffensive scent. It was amazing for removing smoke and food smells from hair! I was SOOOOO sad when they discontinued it :sad:

OMG! I thought that I was the ONLY one who knew about that! It was ages ago- but it was the best! I'm going to look for the Angel deodrant- do they have it at Sephora?

I can not say enough about how awesome Jonathan Redo is. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P104713&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5797 It totally WORKS! It's not to help with the oilys but it does exactly what it says it will do:

Redo Freshen-Up Mist For Hair & Skin®
Revitalizing and conditioning cucumber/rose essential water refreshes slightly dirty, oily hair and vegetable enzyme neutralizes odors and leaves hair smelling clean. Natural extracts like white tea, almond, aloe, and pomegranate condition and add shine. Also can be used to refresh, hydrate, and condition skin. Product is 100 percent vegan and alcohol-free.

I used to be a smoker and I would give my hair and body a quick spray with this and it completely eliminated the smoke smell.:tup: It has a slight rose smell but don't let that scare you- the fragrance does not stick to you. Sephore has a small bottle if you just want to give it a try.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. By far, i LOVE how this one sounds, and it's only $18 bucks! I'm DOWN!:yahoo: Ok..i don't know if $18 is cheap or expensive for this, but, I'd love to try anything for now. I'll update back if it works well.

From my thread about Oscar Blandi, def don't use Oscar Blandi LOL. A lot of people did not have good things to say about it (other than the smell)! But none of them recommended the Aveeda. Maybe they aren't in the same "category", but whatever, I'm def glad you started this thread!

I have to agree with this. I tried an Oscar Blandi powder (don't remember the name off hand) but it was supposed to be a dry shampoo refresher....all I can say is baby powder worked better.

I'd love to find a product that works well and refreshes hair...

Now that I'm writing about it for like the 4th time.... gals go out and try the Dry Shampoo by SAMY! You can find it at Target. It's like $6 and it works and smells incredible.

Trust me this time.

^^ LOL, sorry for not read or missing your post. I tend to skim over things sometimes and that probably annoys the heck out of some people who take the time to write posts. My apologies.

I have a question, is this dry shampoo like baby powder, or it's something you can spray into your hair? However, i will most definitely consider your suggestion JSH821.

Thank you and thank you.