Is there such a thing as too much LV????

it's a beautiful bag and color :love:. and i don't mean to be a wet blanket, but won't it be hard to use as an everyday bag if you have to take care of the Vernis leather :shrugs:? i barely use my Perle Bedford, and that's much smaller. it's probably just me

yeuxhonnetes said:
it's a beautiful bag and color :love:. and i don't mean to be a wet blanket, but won't it be hard to use as an everyday bag if you have to take care of the Vernis leather :shrugs:? i barely use my Perle Bedford, and that's much smaller. it's probably just me

You are not a wet blanket at all:Push: I have wondered the same thing, but I generally only use a bag for about a month, before it retires for a bit, so I will be extra careful and hope for the best!!!
I am really glad that everyone thinks it looks OK.....I have been wanting a vernis bag for ages, but haven't found a shape that suited my lifestyle, so I almost fell over myself when I saw this one! It is my b-day gift from my DH (although he doesn't know it yet!)!!!:graucho:

annemerrick said:
You are not a wet blanket at all:Push: I have wondered the same thing, but I generally only use a bag for about a month, before it retires for a bit, so I will be extra careful and hope for the best!!!
I am really glad that everyone thinks it looks OK.....I have been wanting a vernis bag for ages, but haven't found a shape that suited my lifestyle, so I almost fell over myself when I saw this one! It is my b-day gift from my DH (although he doesn't know it yet!)!!!:graucho:

oh, well then, if you're going to retire it for a while, then it should be ok :lol:! but like i said before, it's a beautiful bag, and the color is very "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!" :upsidedown: