Is there such a thing as too much argento???

Thank you all for the kind wishes. I've been carrying her and enjoying all the metallicness(is that a word? Lol).

For those of you that have metallic bags, does it take longer for a metallic bag to 'break in'? I'm thinking because of the way the metallic finish is done, the leather seems stiffer than a non-metallic bag. It seems even dye colors can make a diff. My edoardo junior bag is very very soft but my nero is not quite as soft. Or maybe metallic bags don't soften as much as non-metallic?

I have the large Argento rete tote, the lanyard, the Iron bag and am now hoping to add the baby Bella which is not available here :sad:

Perhaps a little trip is in order ... you'd have to see and touch to really get a good feel for the size of the bag. It's the only way to be sure, and you'd want to be sure. :smile:
I've only seen the baby Bella and baby rete in other colors and I thought about the baby rete but I wanted the zipper closure so that made the decision for me. I'm still adjusting to the new handle on the veneta.
Good luck on your mission.

Reactions: BV_LC_poodle