Is there such a thing as too much argento???

Jun 12, 2010
I really liked argento as soon as I saw it and was bummed that on the initial release there was no veneta or Bella or my fav compact wallet style. But over time I had acquired a nodini, lariat, double knot bracelet, credit card holder, and after about a year and a half of waiting, the compact wallet. I also caved and got the 3/4 zip wallet but I always felt there was room for a regular sized bag ...
Super thank you to everyone on the forum that help to keep me informed on all matters BV related and to luxury.ninja who posted the pics of the argento collection available in Hawaii. I had just been back to visit with family on the Big Island (no BV boutique) when I saw the thread and I knew I had to get my hands on a med veneta.
Since my birthday is in dec, here's my early birthday present from the hubby, the med veneta in argento. I'll have to get used to the new handle, I've been told it will flatten out and get softer. Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• IMG_2361.JPG
    IMG_2361.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 329
I really liked argento as soon as I saw it and was bummed that on the initial release there was no veneta or Bella or my fav compact wallet style. But over time I had acquired a nodini, lariat, double knot bracelet, credit card holder, and after about a year and a half of waiting, the compact wallet. I also caved and got the 3/4 zip wallet but I always felt there was room for a regular sized bag ...
Super thank you to everyone on the forum that help to keep me informed on all matters BV related and to luxury.ninja who posted the pics of the argento collection available in Hawaii. I had just been back to visit with family on the Big Island (no BV boutique) when I saw the thread and I knew I had to get my hands on a med veneta.
Since my birthday is in dec, here's my early birthday present from the hubby, the med veneta in argento. I'll have to get used to the new handle, I've been told it will flatten out and get softer. Thank you for letting me share.
Looks amazing :nuts:congrats and happy birthday!

Happy birthday! As you wrote, of course you had room to add a regular-sized bag to your argento collection. I think you chose really well! Enjoy it! Thanks for posting your photo for us.