Is there anyone out there like me??

I can't help but buy only monogram canvas... i've tried owning a damier speedy in ebene but exchanged that because i was never really in LoVe. don't get me wrong, i like the looks of both the damier lines but can only see myself owning monogram... am i the only one that feels this way??

You like what you like!! Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I like Monogram and Damier and have several purses and accessories in both. I think Vernis is pretty but I wouldn't buy it because it seems fragile in my opinion. I have only one Epi small wallet but I don't think I would ever buy an Epi purse. Multicolore is cute and I have a black MC Wapity, but I probably wouldn't ever buy a purse in Multicolore.

I've heard of folks like you. Only-monogram people.
I think what will eventually happen is that you'll buy up the styles you love love love in mono and then move on to other patterns - - or, may be not!
Don't worry and enjoy each and every one of your mono bags.

I totally see where you are coming from. I really only loved the mc line first. Then I fell in love with the mono. I also like the seasonal takes on the classic mono. However I cannot imagine buying any of the other lines yet. At some point maybe vernis, but I cannot see it as part of my life!