Is there anyone out there like me??

tashalambchop

Dec 11, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I can't help but buy only monogram canvas... i've tried owning a damier speedy in ebene but exchanged that because i was never really in LoVe. don't get me wrong, i like the looks of both the damier lines but can only see myself owning monogram... am i the only one that feels this way??

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
You like what you like!! Everyone has their likes and dislikes. I like Monogram and Damier and have several purses and accessories in both. I think Vernis is pretty but I wouldn't buy it because it seems fragile in my opinion. I have only one Epi small wallet but I don't think I would ever buy an Epi purse. Multicolore is cute and I have a black MC Wapity, but I probably wouldn't ever buy a purse in Multicolore.

Jan 20, 2008
NJ
You're not the only one. I only like (buy) Monogram Canvas. I like the Damier line also but I would never buy one.

shb

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I was the same but DH got me a Damier Neverfull for Christmas and I now love Damier more than momo. :jammin:

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
I've heard of folks like you. Only-monogram people.
I think what will eventually happen is that you'll buy up the styles you love love love in mono and then move on to other patterns - - or, may be not!
Don't worry and enjoy each and every one of your mono bags.

LV rocks*

Sep 12, 2007
So far I only have mono pieces too! Something about the damier I find a little masculine? I am on the hunt for a black multicolor bag next!

princesskara

Princeskara
O.G.
Jul 5, 2008
The Rainy City
I totally see where you are coming from. I really only loved the mc line first. Then I fell in love with the mono. I also like the seasonal takes on the classic mono. However I cannot imagine buying any of the other lines yet. At some point maybe vernis, but I cannot see it as part of my life!