Is there any chance at all of organizing a bespoke for an apple green I'm Yours?

OMG I love this bag, i love the apple green and have just discovered BE. My one thing is that it is a bit pricey for me right now. I recently (about a week ago) discovered BE but can't afford it right now. :sad: I just spent a small fortune on a few Hayden Harnett bags and have to have a bag moritorium right now. I'm really sorry I can't participate. :sad: I hope that you get the people you need.

Is that apple green coming up or left over? I LOVE the color!
Your bag is going to be georgeous!

Lara

OMG I love this bag, i love the apple green and have just discovered BE. My one thing is that it is a bit pricey for me right now. I recently (about a week ago) discovered BE but can't afford it right now. :sad: I just spent a small fortune on a few Hayden Harnett bags and have to have a bag moritorium right now. I'm really sorry I can't participate. :sad: I hope that you get the people you need.

Is that apple green coming up or left over? I LOVE the color!
Your bag is going to be georgeous!

Lara

Hi Lara! Welcome to our :love: of BE bags! I recently caught the bug as well!!

BE had a sale in June of last year and I think in January of this year ~ so this is something you may wish to keep in mind!

I want specific colors and styles, so I don't want to wait and discover what I want isn't available, or that what I could have had is already sold out.

The ladies here take really excellent photos of their BE bags and what a treat it is to view them ~ enjoy!

Kitzka - Well, the nice thing about a custom order is that you only have to pay for 30% of it up front. Then, it takes several weeks while the bag is being made - and sometimes Jackie will hold the bag a little while longer if you still need to raise funds.

Annvaldivia - Definitely no python. I was thinking of the matte apple green. I guess we could find out what most people want. What would everyone prefer? The matte or the glossy apple green?

Ok - Jackie just got back to me. We need to have 8 people on board to make this bag a reality. So, just a few more!

People will start getting their glossy apple green LM minis soon, so maybe their reviews will help us to decide which leather we want.

Hmm..this si quite tempting (esp with the 30% downpayment option..) can someone tell me if the price on the site is in US dollars or is that in pounds? If the price is in US dollars then I may be on board (and would love to see the dif between the glossy and matte leather)

Lara