Is there a thread exclusive for Emerald Gemstones here?

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
Is there a thread exclusive for Emerald Gemstones here? I cannot find it. If there is, kindly post links. I tried searching but I only saw Emerald diamonds not the gemstones

Is there a thread exclusive for Emerald Gemstones here? I cannot find it. If there is, kindly post links. I tried searching but I only saw Emerald diamonds not the gemstones

lets make this one! here is my emerald ring. i replaced the emerald a few years ago because the original stone was very cloudy, almost looked like jade. yes, all emeralds have inclusions but it really didn't look like an emerald. i love the light, almost blue-green tone of this stone.

Attachments

• IMG_1194.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 670
lets make this one! here is my emerald ring. i replaced the emerald a few years ago because the original stone was very cloudy, almost looked like jade. yes, all emeralds have inclusions but it really didn't look like an emerald. i love the light, almost blue-green tone of this stone.

Oh! This is SO PRETTY!

I don't really have any Emeralds other than an 18K cross with Columbian Emeralds my sister gave me. She found it while she & her husband were in South America many years ago. I had planned to go with them but was pregnant at the time & my doctor didn't want me travelling out of the country. Since I wasn't able to take the trip, I told my sister to just bring me back something...anything. I was expecting some interesting handmade tourist item; boy was I surprised when she presented me with this!! I'll have to get it out & take a picture to post.

sgj99, your ring is drool worthy :drool: & makes me want to go buy some Emeralds!! :graucho:

CSG, I can't wait to see your pendant once it's set!! I have no douby it will be breathtaking!!:girlsigh:

Joule, your earrings have an antique look to them. They're gorgeous!!! I would love to see a mod shot of them on!:heart:

Last edited:
I don't really have any Emeralds other than an 18K cross with Columbian Emeralds my sister gave me. She found it while she & her husband were in South America many years ago. I had planned to go with them but was pregnant at the time & my doctor didn't want me travelling out of the country. Since I wasn't able to take the trip, I told my sister to just bring me back something...anything. I was expecting some interesting handmade tourist item; boy was I surprised when she presented me with this!! I'll have to get it out & take a picture to post.

sgj99, your ring is drool worthy :drool: & makes me want to go buy some Emeralds!! :graucho:

CSG, I can't wait to see your pendant once it's set!! I have no douby it will be breathtaking!!:girlsigh:

Joule, your earrings have an antique look to them. They're gorgeous!!! I would love to see a mod shot of them on!:heart:

We would love to see yours! :smile:

I just recalled that I had a ring with little emeralds but gave it to my cousin. Let me see if I have a pic of it so I can share.

Reactions: Joule and cdtracing

Thank you, cdtracing! I'm never any good at earshots, but here is the best I can do:

Attachments

• IMG_2166.JPG
    IMG_2166.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 534