Is there a charm you wish Coach would design?

Ginger is GORGEOUS!!!! Those eyes, those ears, that look on her face!

Even though Molly has only been with us for a few months I can now NEVER see my life without a Min Pin. She is hillarious and so devoted and loving! I can't imagine not having her!

Of course Disney wise I would love to have Ariel! Also Lady and the Tramp! Oh I could go on and on!

disney Ariel ALL the way!!! :smile: and i would love a cat one, done the way they did the owl with real fuzz and some sig, area on the body!!!!! :smile:

Also i would love a strawberry :smile: i dunno y but i love strawberries :smile:

oh your min pins are so cute! i want one
i think coach should make a cat charm, an orange one preferabley.. i have an orange baby who is the most devoted cat ever..i am not kidding when i say this cat like worships me..it's kind of sad lol he even sucks on my ear lobe, everyone says he thinks i'm his mother which could be true because we got him when he was a very young kitten.. also if coach made a black cat charm, i know my mom would flip, she has a big black cat that she spoils rotten
also bubbles would be so cute.. they would have to make them kind of sparkly or metallic to make them look like bubbles and not blue dots....
I think i should design for coach, then i'd be payed to daydream!

I would love to have a cat! Being the property of 3 Maine Coon Cats I think it only fitting that I have a kitty charm!
I wish they would have a kitty charm too, maybe a few of them, I don't think they've ever done a cat, just the jack russel and beagles for the dogs

How about an orange stripe cat and a black cat (I'm a bit partial to those two) and a calico cat, that would probably cover a lot of people, maybe an all white one and a gray stripe one too.

I wish they would do a yellow lab one too, but I know the jack russel is their little 'mascot'

oh your min pins are so cute! i want one
i think coach should make a cat charm, an orange one preferabley.. i have an orange baby who is the most devoted cat ever..i am not kidding when i say this cat like worships me..it's kind of sad lol he even sucks on my ear lobe, everyone says he thinks i'm his mother which could be true because we got him when he was a very young kitten.. also if coach made a black cat charm, i know my mom would flip, she has a big black cat that she spoils rotten
also bubbles would be so cute.. they would have to make them kind of sparkly or metallic to make them look like bubbles and not blue dots....
I think i should design for coach, then i'd be payed to daydream!
haha! I just read your post after I posted and we said almost the same thing

love those orange cats!