Is there a charm you wish Coach would design?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love Coach charms! I have quite a few on my Coach laptop bag. I would love to have a Coach American Flag to add to my collection. Anyone else have ideas for future Coach charms?
    :drinkup:

2. OH, I agree. A flag theme would be amazing!

3. I know this is picky--- but I would LOVE a little red miniature pincher :girlsigh:

I'd also like a FEMALE skull (little pink bow on top) :heart:

A star, moon, and sun all on one would be GREAT!

I'd love a sunflower too...

Oh-- and a butterfly...

:P I don't want much... do I? :P

4. I would love to have a cat! Being the property of 3 Maine Coon Cats I think it only fitting that I have a kitty charm!

5. OOOO I have a Black and Brown Min-Pin. I would buy ANY Min-Pin Charm!

6. YES!! I wish they would make a charm with BUBBLES!! :graucho: Kind of like that Resort bubble print they had out... only no fish, like the umbrellas & shoes were... :yes:

7. Min Pins=:heart:

We are discussing getting Miss Ginger a little Black and Tan Min Pin Brother :yes:

8. How weird ! I was just thinking today that there hasn't been any charms that have made me say "i have to have that" I love my letter charm and i was just thinking this same thing about what my ideal charm would be. I will have to think about.

9. I would love it if they made something metallic with sequins that had those LCD flashing lights, as well as a glow in the dark feature.

Just kidding! ;)

No, really, though, something a bit bejeweled! I am a little ignorant on the Coach charms, so maybe they already made something like that. I would also love a cat charm!

10. Here is our Molly! She is 6 months old and a joy!

[​IMG]

11. Disney charms. I saw the most horrible fake on Ebay today, and I know Coach hasn't collaborated with Disney yet.

12. OOOOO Disney and Coach together. I would be LOST!!!!!! Bankrupt in a month!!!!!

13. This is why I don't own any charms yet...nothing speaks to me. I'm not even sure what I want-maybe something western but I have no idea what it could be. I'm studying to be a teacher so an apple might be cute too. I don't know really, just know that when I see it, I'll KNOW, lol.

14. You don't know the half. I already collect the pins. :P

15. :tender:

Here is our little baby-- Ginger-- she will be 3 on 7/23!

[​IMG]