Is the Soho Disco a classic?

Is the Gucci Soho Disco a classic?

• Total voters

yebinkimm

Nov 25, 2019
Hello. I am thinking of getting the Gucci Soho Disco in black but I am worried it may be too late to get it since it has been around for quite sometime. I’m also seeing rumors it may be discontinued.

I have a Marmont flap so I don’t want to add the camera bag from the same line to my collection.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
I think it is a classic and very utilitarian bag, with a hint of rock. Buy it while it's still available. I've read somewhere that it is no longer offered in certain countries.

I have heard the red will be phased out but black and rose will still be available. I Aldready missed out on the Camilla color (I think that was the color) so not taking any chances, I ordered the black from Nordstrom at the old price!

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
I have heard the red will be phased out but black and rose will still be available. I Aldready missed out on the Camilla color (I think that was the color) so not taking any chances, I ordered the black from Nordstrom at the old price!

OMG! I thought I had more time to buy the red bag. I just told my hubby, “I think I’m going to buy a bag”’

Is Camelia different than the rose beige?