Is the Soho Disco a classic?

Is the Gucci Soho Disco a classic?

• Total voters

yebinkimm

Nov 25, 2019
Hello. I am thinking of getting the Gucci Soho Disco in black but I am worried it may be too late to get it since it has been around for quite sometime. I’m also seeing rumors it may be discontinued.

I have a Marmont flap so I don’t want to add the camera bag from the same line to my collection.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
I think it is a classic and very utilitarian bag, with a hint of rock. Buy it while it's still available. I've read somewhere that it is no longer offered in certain countries.

yebinkimm

Nov 25, 2019
I think it is a classic and very utilitarian bag, with a hint of rock. Buy it while it's still available. I've read somewhere that it is no longer offered in certain countries.
Thank you for your reply. Decided to get it before it gets discontinued. :smile:

Thanks also to everyone who voted. Appreciate it!

cmars

O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
at home
I have heard the red will be phased out but black and rose will still be available. I Aldready missed out on the Camilla color (I think that was the color) so not taking any chances, I ordered the black from Nordstrom at the old price!

Reactions: Love_N_Lune

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Central Florida
I have heard the red will be phased out but black and rose will still be available. I Aldready missed out on the Camilla color (I think that was the color) so not taking any chances, I ordered the black from Nordstrom at the old price!
OMG! I thought I had more time to buy the red bag. I just told my hubby, “I think I’m going to buy a bag”’

ais106

Oct 13, 2020
Is Camelia different than the rose beige?