is the perfo limited?

my store had a few of the bags left when i went in last week, but i was after a cles... my friends tracked some down in malaysia for me, but wont be able to buy for a few weeks, im really hoping theres still one left for me then >_<. i really wish id brought one ages ago, but i just recently fell in love with it lol

There still are a few perfo Speedys out there. My local boutique (Palo Alto) has a couple (fuschia) that they just got in. I think if a limited bag sells out in one location they ship in some from areas where sales are lagging.

I'm pretty sure we are not getting more perfo items here. I rang to locate a fuschia perfo pouchette but was told none in the country and won't be getting any.:Push:

The Perfo was a limited run line..meaning it was only produced for a certain amount of time. Production has been stopped now so whatever is left in the boutiques is all that you'll be able to get ahold of anymore.

The perfo is no longer available online in the UK, and it looks like eLux has gotten the majority of the perfo. The SF Flagship store is out of the pochettes, but still has fushia/green speedies and a couple of the mini trocadero. I was initially torn between the trocadero and the speedy, but for $150 more, you get a bag that will hold more than just a wallet, agenda, and small makeup case.