is the gucci blooms gg card case worth the price

nks12

Feb 9, 2019
I've been debating buying this card case or a louis vuitton mini pochette for a month now but can't device between the two

https://www.gucci.com/ca/en/pr/wome...-Accessories/Womens-Wallets-Small-Accessories
gg-blooms-card-case-p-421310KU2IN8693

Hi! Both are great items but for different purposes. Gucci’s card case is comparable to LV’s zippy coin purse. You will probably get both of them in the long run so you will just have to decide which one to buy first.

The first zippy coin purse I bought was from Gucci; I also just recently purchased one from LV. I’ve had my coin purse for years, still use it today. Never had any issues whatsoever. I keep coins and folded bills in it; however a few times the bills got stuck in the zipper, due to having so many of them folded inside. You think I would learn because it’s happened on several occasions. Each time I said, “oh no” hoping the zipper didn’t break. Get this! It never did.

Great choice and well worth the price!

Reactions: mssmelanie
I love that GUCCI zippy! It’s so pretty! And an LV mini pochette is so cute and functional as well. I agree that eventually you will get both. Maybe get the one that’s more limited right now? Like if this bloomies design is limited, get this first.

Love my black leather Guccissima zippy card case! I had a mini pochette as a starter LV, and moved away quickly from it. It held a good amount of stuff but my bags are usually small bags (Chanel mini, M/L flap, Gucci disco) sothe Gucci card case works better for me. I like that it can hold so much stuff, even coins. I vote card case unless you’re super new in the luxury goods arena then pochette because pochette you can hold more things in overall.