Is the CL section in your town getting busier?

Hm, now that I think about it, there are actually 2 stores that sell CLs about 4 or 5 miles away, but the selection is just okay. BH is further and requires dealing with traffic. I'm lazy, cheap, and possibly agoraphobic, so I mostly do my shopping online or over the phone.

...I totally sound like some kind of CL-hoarding hermit. I'm not really!

Has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but thought I'd share. Where I work (where it's pretty conservative), a OLD male security guard a few wks ago pulled me aside and said I don't know what those shoes are but those are some smokin hot shoes...he calls me "Red" now. He even pointed out that he likes the Tortoise Decolletes and the Nude VP's the best..:roflmfao: He's got the other security guards calling me "Red"...funny, but so embarrasing because everyone asks me why he calls me Red.

:nuts::biggrin: Thats funny!!

Frozen, with you being in Canada it maybe a pain getting the CLs, but inleast you are on the correct side of the ocean, I am in the UK!!!Lol!!!

Hm, now that I think about it, there are actually 2 stores that sell CLs about 4 or 5 miles away, but the selection is just okay. BH is further and requires dealing with traffic. I'm lazy, cheap, and possibly agoraphobic, so I mostly do my shopping online or over the phone.

Your not a hermit at all, and the great thing is that you know what is real and what is fake, so your covered, and you have the sizing sorted, so it is 100% safe for you to order online and on the phone!:smile:

No, not at all. Birds chirping in the CL section in NM when I've been there haha :P... BG has been a little more crowded, but it depends on the day, too. I've been there on a Saturday and there has been a lot of traffic, but I think that has more to do with the ongoing sales rather than CL love haha. :nuts:

Sammyjoe, except for the initial 'frenzy' when they first came to our Holt's store, CLs aren't all that popular here. Of course, if you don't stock any, you're not likely to sell many. If you want them, you either see them at a trunk show, or order them through the binder (from another store).

Has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but thought I'd share. Where I work (where it's pretty conservative), a OLD male security guard a few wks ago pulled me aside and said I don't know what those shoes are but those are some smokin hot shoes...he calls me "Red" now. He even pointed out that he likes the Tortoise Decolletes and the Nude VP's the best..:roflmfao: He's got the other security guards calling me "Red"...funny, but so embarrasing because everyone asks me why he calls me Red.

Hahaha that is too cute! The man definitely has good taste. I just hope he's not one bit creepy if you KWIM?

But I can't say that CL has been busy lately. Of the whopping 2 times that I ever went there's only been one person other than me and whoever is working there at them time.

I know you're not, L:biggrin:

The 2 stores you're talking about don't have much selection, ITA, but what they do have sells fast...at full price!