Is she worth it? The mono Alma that is

What about an Epi Alma? I personally would not buy the mono alma mainly because of the bottom but at this point it may be the Ivoiry or Black Epi since LV didn't release the Vernis PM in my favorite color POMME:nuts:

I always liked Alma in Damier and also in Cassis. But have Lockit in epi red and they look quite similar.
Get her in Mono and just look after her well, I'm sure she will age fabulously!

DSCF0996-1.jpg

If you love her you should get her. She's from 2005. When you carry her, just don't sit her on counters or floors. I don't anyway. Excuse the tint in the pic. I think my camera battery was low??
The bottom is beautiful..I'm so partial:tender:

I have the white MC Alma and she is a lovely classic. I agree you have to treat the vachetta leather on the bottom, plus i use non alcoholic baby wipes if i get a water mark on it.

I adore the alma in every texture and color. My alma is epi and looks gorgeous after 3 years of use. I have another mono bag with a vachette bottom, the cabas piano, and I have not been super careful with it and the leather looks fine. As many have said just don't set it on dirty/wet floors and you are good to go.