Is Prada Galleria bag out of style

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

There is a small galleria bag on sales in a big deal(around 50%) in local outlet but I’m not sure if it’s practical or durable.

Any option would be appropriated

Thank you!

IMG_7965.JPG

2. I think it’s a classic bag.

3. Agreed.

msisopropyl and Izzy48 like this.
  4. nope issa classic

msisopropyl and Izzy48 like this.
  5. It’s a classic design, clean, minimalist and practical. You can wear it to work or out shopping. It’s a Prada icon. I think I need one too! :smile:

Attached Files:

More bags, msisopropyl and Luv2Shop1 like this.
  6. Absolutely a classic!

msisopropyl and Luv2Shop1 like this.
  7. A classic design!

msisopropyl likes this.
  8. Agreed, it’s a classic. I got it in red and I love it.

msisopropyl likes this.
  9. since it's a classic, I'd rather say it's more practical and you can wear it with any style and I don't think it'd ever be out of style

10. This bag never goes out of style. I go to work with it, I travel with it. It’s so flexible and classy. It’s the best bag I ever purchased. I hope you managed to get it.

It

msisopropyl likes this.
  11. just purchased one and I love it! such a lovely dressy bag. it Looks great with dresses but also with pants. the shape and look is so classy it could go never out of style.
    + you can Dress it up or down. it's just perfect.

br3wx and aurore like this.
  12. The only Prada bag that I feel like still worth buying.

celine666666 likes this.
  13. I like it, personally. The shape is very classic to me. It's kind of comparable to the Givenchy Antigona, which also has a classic shape and is very practical. Although it came out a while ago, it's not as readily worn these days, but that's no matter because I see the shape of it as something that will work for a long, long time compared to something like the Chloe Nile.

14. can anyone tell me why some galleria bags have a slot at the front side and others dont? whats the use for it?

15. Older models have the slot which is purposed to put the key chain in it. Newer models don’t have the slot but the key chain just hangs down. I think the slot is pretty useless, I never put the chain in it.

minababe likes this.