Is MC appropriate?

yes!!! i saw a 70-year-old lady at the market last week carrying a white multicolor speedy 30. i cant stop looking at it, she definitely pull it off nicely! go for it! u will love it :biggrin:

If you like the bag, Wear it and love it!

There are many many people that would love the be able to own such a bag and those who snigger about it are only jealous you are rocking such a fabulous bag!

It's all attitude & personality. I am 39 and I love MC. In fact, the Annie MM is at the top of my wishlist and I plan on carrying MC until the end.

I usually wear very plain clothes; jeans and a solid t-shirt is pretty much standard for me. I love jewelry & bags so the MC is a great fit.

Also, MC is a pretty expensive line and I can't imagine that LV had it created for the younger set only.

It's all attitude & personality. I am 39 and I love MC. In fact, the Annie MM is at the top of my wishlist and I plan on carrying MC until the end.

I usually wear very plain clothes; jeans and a solid t-shirt is pretty much standard for me. I love jewelry & bags so the MC is a great fit.

Also, MC is a pretty expensive line and I can't imagine that LV had it created for the younger set only.

Hi Kitsunegrl... that's a very good point the fact that MC is one of their expesive line :graucho:

I think one can rock ANYTHING if they're confident and it makes them happy. My 62yr old mom rocks mini skirts (but she has the figure of a woman in her 20's).