Is MC appropriate?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi aLL....oK...I've been thinking about this for a while. Do you guys think that multicolored LV is appropriate for let say someone between the ages of 40-60 years old?

What do you guys think?:thinking:

2. yes! definitely!

3. yes! (:

4. I think... it wholly depends on the person, but age shouldn't be an issue nor a deciding factor. People with fun, funky styles can pull off MC regardless of age and rock it. On the other hand, I feel uncomfortable carrying MC (love it, but it's just not me) and I'm in my 20s.

I'm sorry, I'm not much help... :shucks:

5. ok i'll give you my take. cause i'm 47. For me, i wouldn't carry the style. . I always think young blood. but, If you love it buy it. Then rock it ....no matter how old you are.

6. Absolutely appropriate!! I think some styles look younger than others but you can definitely rock the MC speedy!

7. yes. i am just over 40 and i carry a white mc alma, a black mc sarah and a white mc agenda..... and i get tons of compliments.

8. Sure, why not :smile:

9. I guess I am inappropriate LOL cuz I wear MC and I am 53 - if you feel comfortable and love it, age is not an issue :smile: Go for it

10. I'd say it completely depends on which bag you're talking about. Some of them like the Chrissie I would say are perhaps designed with a younger market in mind (I'm 32 and it seems too young on me) - I'm sure there are plenty of people who would disagree with me on that one though. I saw a grey-haired little old lady once carrying a white MC Alma and it looked great on her...so I don't think there is an age limit on MC canvas.

11. i think its ok, just depends on your style. i'm in my 20's but its just not for me

12. If you love the collection, do it. It doesn't matter what other people think.

If you are happy, that's all that matters!

13. Personally I think MC is more of a younger style but I say who cares. If you like it then go with it!

14. As long as it makes you happy!

15. whatever you fancy! although i do see myself using my MC lvs less and less.. i find them extremely casual though, that's probably why.