Is LV on your Christmas wishlist ?

Yep. The next bag on my list is the Custom Mini Pleaty and I hope to get it for Christmas.
Michelle, I want this one too. :love: Hubby said that the Azure Speedy 30 he bought me during Thanksgiving holidays was my Christmas present, but I told him that was birthday. lol. I have a snow globe ordered, & it will be here this week. My mom is buying that.

hmm of course but don't think I'll be getting any, bought too many things recently. I really wanna get something when I go to vegas during Christmas, but the prices are cheaper here, so I think I'll hold off until Jan. I really want the obsession sunnies in light glitter honey, even though I didn't think they really match me! I still love the color! Couple bubble bracelets and a ring. I still want a black mc trouville too.

Michelle, I want this one too. :love: Hubby said that the Azure Speedy 30 he bought me during Thanksgiving holidays was my Christmas present, but I told him that was birthday. lol. I have a snow globe ordered, & it will be here this week. My mom is buying that.

LOL. My DH tried to make the bags I purchased this month as Christmas gifts but, I told him that if the bags launched in June he still would buy them for me so, it doesn't count. Hehe. Congrats on the snow globe!

I got my LV Xmas gifts early....when the Groom line came out...I picked out my "Xmas gifts". LOL!

I got the Red Groom Wallet, Ronde, and Cles.

Those were supposed to be my Xmas gifts. Then dhs like pick out a bag for Xmas. Hmm..

Neway...I think I'm gonna get the Azur Speedy, and Mini Lin Speedy...and the Multicolore Pastilles. Then I'm "officially" done til....(Hmm,..who knows??)

I'm supposed to be done til May/June. But with talk about the new Candy Apple Red vernis bag coming out in Feb. you never can tell. LOL!! I LOVE RED!
:nuts: Plus I don't have anything from the vernis line.

Yes, A Monogram Wapity and Damier Bastille and pastilles cell phone charm from the mom, and from the dad an Ouvea Keepall (our SA secretly told me that my dad had bought the last one a month or 2 ago when I was whining that I couldnt buy it, cuz my mom and dad had banned me becuase I spent wayyyyyyyyy too much over the summer :graucho: ) and he is also getting me a miroir papillion. I might get a gift card from my aunt but I didnt put it on a list, she likes to surprise me!