Is LV on your Christmas wishlist ?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
and what ? from who ?
I am getting a damier pap' but as my own present, and am thinking to ask something to the BF in the <200 euros price range : a vernis clés or mini pochette azur......how about you ?

Oct 24, 2006
DMV
yes! I am thinking of buying myself either the bosphore pm or the damier speedy... then form my parents, i want a cles and a pochette..but i think im only gonna get the cles

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
No....I bvought a couple bags at the beginning of this month.....so no more LV this year! Plus I'm going to be in Canada for Christmas in a city where there is no LV!

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
oh DEF...well, late Christmas presents...I'll be in Germany first 2 weeks of Jan, so I definitely want to get at least a bag, since it's cheaper over there...atm, I'm thinking of the popincourt haut - I've wanted one ever since I started liking LV at the beginning of the summer.

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
won't be getting anything LV for x-mas but, would love a daimer piece, black MC mules the new ones coming out in Jan and a vernis handbag in the candy apple red coming out this Feb either the Houston or Brentwood...

Jul 20, 2006
LV is always on my list LOL... I am asking for a Framboise Reade and bubble earrings, a pouchette toilette case and maybe a multicolor koala bracelet