Is LV on your Christmas wishlist ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and what ? from who ?
    I am getting a damier pap' but as my own present, and am thinking to ask something to the BF in the <200 euros price range : a vernis clés or mini pochette azur......how about you ?

2. No, LV is not on my list. However, I did recently purchase a couple of items for myself.

3. yes! I am thinking of buying myself either the bosphore pm or the damier speedy... then form my parents, i want a cles and a pochette..but i think im only gonna get the cles

4. No....I bvought a couple bags at the beginning of this month.....so no more LV this year! Plus I'm going to be in Canada for Christmas in a city where there is no LV!

5. yep sure is ... silver speedy and berry inclusion bracelet

6. oh DEF...well, late Christmas presents...I'll be in Germany first 2 weeks of Jan, so I definitely want to get at least a bag, since it's cheaper over there...atm, I'm thinking of the popincourt haut - I've wanted one ever since I started liking LV at the beginning of the summer.

7. Yep. The next bag on my list is the Custom Mini Pleaty and I hope to get it for Christmas.

8. I have two bags on the way to me but I don't think they'll ever make it under the tree :nuts:

9. No.

10. won't be getting anything LV for x-mas but, would love a daimer piece, black MC mules the new ones coming out in Jan and a vernis handbag in the candy apple red coming out this Feb either the Houston or Brentwood...

11. LV is always on my list LOL... I am asking for a Framboise Reade and bubble earrings, a pouchette toilette case and maybe a multicolor koala bracelet

12. nope not for me

13. LV is always on my wish list :smile:

14. Top of the list: LV. Always!