Is Leoleila Leopard Shawl still available in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC, I'm so glad you started this discussion. I've been on the hunt for a versatile cashmere shawl. Ever since I've seen photos of Mira D wearing it, I've been pining for it but I have no idea if these leopard shawls are still available. Much as I love TB design (I wear my silk TB to death), I just can't make the TB in Casis shawl work for me. I may just return it and buy the LV shawl instead.

I had a lovely sa do a europe-wide search at christmas, which came up with nothing.

:sad:

I was so depressed I got the LV ones to cheer me up. But they are also a pain to find!

Oh really? I called the LV U.K main number and apparently the stock's plenty at the bigger store. Well, according to the SA I was speaking to. I only see the brown shawl on their website though. :sad:

I wouldn't even consider H leo shawls. They're impossible to find. :crybaby: Yikes, I've just realized I've completely butchered her name. i meant Miroslava.

Last edited:
I got mine at Rome airport last summer (there wasa the blue one too). I have looked for different colors sinced than but never saw it anymore.
attachment.php

I love the nutral colors in it and it really goes with everything.

attachment.php

Oh really? I called the LV U.K main number and apparently the stock's plenty at the bigger store. Well, according to the SA I was speaking to. I only see the brown shawl on their website though. :sad:

that's weird, i called before christmas and they said there was no violet or grey in london at all, only the brown. :confused1: and i checked a couple of stores in person and found only brown too. i ended up getting mine on ebay and then a few days later roz put one up at a better price :Push: it's still there if anyone wants one.

Status
Not open for further replies.