Is Leoleila Leopard Shawl still available in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said - I love the one I have, it's a different texture to my GM cashmeres but I am mighty ticked off that it has been re-re-issued IYKWIM. When I bought mine (in the recent issue not the original one years ago) it was hard to get and now it's everywhere but I guess that's LV for ya.

Oh yeah...the only downside...I can relate to that as well...

Thanks so much for your input gals. So nice to hear from Hermes lovers (SCL and Handy) who also are happy with the LV shawl.
I'm going to sleep on this tonight...get the LV (which I am finding is very, very easy to get...I thought it may be hard but every boutique seems so have some--sorry Handy!) or keep holding on to hope to find an Hermes one.

ITA with SCL the "crickly-ness" is fab. A very casual vibe. You'll love it I'm sure, I wear mine a lot.

You'll have to team it with one of your H bags so we can sneak your action shot in here somewhere :idea:

Does anybody know when exactly this leoleila leopard shawl came out? Was it only offered to preferred clients as from what I can gather from this thread they were not really sold in the stores? I loved it as soon as I saw Katel's reveal and have been aching for one since. What is the price difference between the Hermes one vs the LV one? If the LV one is alot cheaper I will get that one, if not I will hold out for an Hermes one - you never know, miracles do happen...

It is from the last AW collection and I think it was in stores in Europe by late August. I don't know that it was only offered to preffered clients just that it was an addition to the usual GM cashmeres and so only available in limited quantity.

Here's a link to a thread with more pics and more info;

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-long-cashmere-shawl-331318-5.html

If you have the last scarf booklet it's towards the back of that too from memory.

It is from the last AW collection and I think it was in stores in Europe by late August. I don't know that it was only offered to preffered clients just that it was an addition to the usual GM cashmeres and so only available in limited quantity.

Here's a link to a thread with more pics and more info;

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/new-long-cashmere-shawl-331318-5.html

If you have the last scarf booklet it's towards the back of that too from memory.
Thanks Handybags! :flowers:

Do get the LV one it is gorgeous. I have one in black from when they were first released and the brown one. They are so addictive. Miroslava really rocks her leo scarves

10288marablackwebrn3.jpg

attachment.php

Great choice Rockerchic! I love the LV shawl-- It's completely worry free. I noticed with the GM shawls or other H print shawls, I worry about them pulling. With the LV, the weave is so loose, and I've had snags here and there (once I ran into some random velcro straps at Bloomingdale's rack) and it didn't faze me. Enjoy your shawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.