Is Leoleila Leopard Shawl still available in stores?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darn the pf!! All the sudden I want this shawl. Are any around in the US? should I even bother trying to track it down?

2. I'm on your quest too :smile: I can't believe I missed this somehow and now that I have seen it I want it... what are the chances of finding two ?

3. You get first dibs if only one!

4. Hee-hee--I am a big fan of leopard print too and had no idea that H made them until very recently. I may settle for the LV one, I do have a Coach one...but an Hermes one would be exquisite. Good luck ladies, hope you're able to find two!!!!

5. that is so sweet:love: :kiss:

6. Rileygirl, the LV one is very easy to get....I'm trying to decide if I should just grab one of those or try to find the hermes....

7. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news ladies....

when this stole was issued, people made a mad dash for the natural/brun and no one could find it...so few were purchased by the boutiques! I got the last natural/brun offered by my boutique and I know only a few people were able to find it (why Hermes, why???)

No one in the USA, Britain, France, or Italy purchased the pink Leoleila! (I know cuz I called all over the world looking...again, Hermes, WHY??) It was only by the kindness of MaiTai that I was able to obtain this grail...I thanked her for it in this thread.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hope-revived-via-leopard-spots-kindest-hearts-tribute-394667.html

8. O wow that is such a warming story ! I'm so happy you found one!!!! it looks gorgeous sigh... and MaiTai is just amazing... isn't she?

well guess this is going to be very very difficult... I keep my fingers crossed !

:heart:

9. ah figures!!! LV may be the only option right now....
    thanks so much Katel for the info.

10. Rocker--call me crazy but I am thinking that the LV stole is a little pricey...for LV. Haha. I think I am going to send up getting it though.

Good luck!

Katel--I saw your thread when it was first posted and it was the reason I fell for it but knew I would probably not be able to get it. As you know I love your taste!!!!

11. I know someone will put one up on the MP or ebay.....I feel sure of it....will keep my eyes open for all of you.

12. Thanks K. :heart:

13. i asked at madison and they said they didn't have it and it was finished.
    would love to find it.

14. Rocker I've been looking for a leopard shawl for ages and when I couldn't wait a minute longer..... I bought the LV one. 10 days later MaiTai poasted the new scarf booklet with the H one :Push:

That said the H one was in limited supply and I never even saw one in a store and Katel's story (which is a great one) confirmed my suspicion that there weren't many in the first place.

That said - I love the one I have, it's a different texture to my GM cashmeres but I am mighty ticked off that it has been re-re-issued IYKWIM. When I bought mine (in the recent issue not the original one years ago) it was hard to get and now it's everywhere but I guess that's LV for ya.

Serves me right for needing instant gratification :P

15. Rocker...I actually LOVE the LV shawl... I like how it is kind of crinkly...it is so easy to throw around and wear different ways... : )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.