Is Leoleila Leopard Shawl still available in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 99% sure I saw one tucked in a drawer at SCP last week - I mostly recall an extremely vivid orange. The SA said they blew out of the stores...haven't seen one in my boutique in months and months. Darn it!!

South Coast Plaza
California
Ranag had some issues there
I have shopped there when I was thre on business~~but they never seen to have much in the way of bags (IMO)
Never inspected the shawls (now I wish I did)

South Coast Plaza
California
Ranag had some issues there
I have shopped there when I was thre on business~~but they never seen to have much in the way of bags (IMO)
Never inspected the shawls (now I wish I did)

They keep the bags in the back, you will never have chance to see if you are not closer to the SA. Sometimes they put couple Kelly out, but never Birkin. I shopped there several times, they have lots of Shawls and Scarves.
I got my lovely 32 PHW Feu Mangalore Kelly there last month.

As I remembered, in Nov or Dec sometimes last year, SA in SCP did showed me one leopard shawl.

don't feel silly HNN...we know you aren't :heart:

I have good news for one...

I'm on your quest too :smile: I can't believe I missed this somehow and now that I have seen it I want it... what are the chances of finding two ?

You get first dibs if only one!

why rc....that is just so nice of you! So sincere.... :smile:

but it probably is moot as you mentioned a few posts earlier you were going to skip the Leoleila entirely and focus on the LV....

good luck with that!

I did happen to score one for you H....:yahoo:...told you I'd watch for you....when you are feeling better and out of the H, give me a shout. It's waiting for you.... :heart: it is in sublime perfect condition (but it does have just a teeny leeeetle bit of drama behind it)....

I'll send you some "original pics of the exact item" when you're up and about (always a good idea, right rc?). :wlae:

but it probably is moot as you mentioned a few posts earlier you were going to skip the Leoleila entirely and focus on the LV....

good luck with that!

I did happen to score one for you H....:yahoo:...told you I'd watch for you....when you are feeling better and out of the H, give me a shout. It's waiting for you.... :heart: it is in sublime perfect condition (but it does have just a teeny leeeetle bit of drama behind it)....

I'll send you some "original pics of the exact item" when you're up and about (always a good idea, right rc?). :wlae:

Can you find me one too? Pretty pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with that!

Well Katel, aren't you the suggariest, sweetest thing! I also had my eye out for H but you were way ahead of me...I never dreamed that you were on the lookout for someone beside yourself.....Oh and there is drama surrounding it? So unlike you.:smile:

I do love my LV one and am no longer on the look out for a leolia...
BTW, there have been several now in the US...if anyone is still looking, feel free to pm me and I can let you know who to call!:heart:

Last edited:
I do hear more leo's are on the way so do be patient and don't give up if you are looking.....
but I'd also like to suggest that you just take a peek at the LV one....it is waaaay cooler than the Hermes one...

Ok, now I'm going to run and duck from the H gals!:P

Status
Not open for further replies.