Is it weird to feel this way for the Neverfull?

I guess popularity is not the main concern why I think twice about getting the bag. What bothers me is the straps i guess. It's like why can it be a lil' bit bigger where it looks more assuring. ex. the BH.

Maybe i'll get one in the future. Because LV sure knows how to work its charm like that. hehe.

Thank you all for the advice.:heart:

I totally know what you mean! I tend to rely on my boyfriend's advice as well since he knows me so well. And the only Monogram Canvas things that I own are the Cerises, Panda and a cles. I personally do not want a Mono Canv bag and so I'm waiting for the Neverfull in Damier. Maybe that'd be an option for you as well? And I personally adore the white Onatah GM! I'm 5'3" and very thin but I love big bags (currently lugging around my amazing Cabas MK)! Let us know what you decide on! ;)

Em.. I love the Neverfull as well.. cos it can carry so much things.(is not like I carry a tons of things with me, but it seems like a gd thing to travel with). I am still thinking if I should get one.. esp. I dont love monogram as much anymore.. !!

I would go for what you love. My BF makes met rethink alot of purchases but i ussualy buy what i want. Monogram canvas is common in general and ofcourse more people will buy the nerverfull than some suhali pieces but i like the monogram for everyday use