Is it too opremature to ask what everyone managed to haul during the presale so far?

tks jen...yeah, i really like it. i've actually been wanting a turq/teal bag for awhile, let's hope this is what it looks like...either way it's a great deal and i love the medallion tote.

The teal is soo pretty... I'm sure you will love it! :smile: My mom's friend has the teal bowler style, and it's adorable. A teal medallion, and on sale, is a fabulous find!! Can't wait to see pics! :smile:

i didn't get any handbags/accessories but am getting 3 pairs of shoes - black/white mules, denim camelia thong sandals, and pink patent leather platform sandals.

I picked up my new bag and Loubies today! Bag was $973 and the large size.

Attachments

• CIMG2999.JPG
    CIMG2999.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG2996.JPG
    CIMG2996.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 61
takeoutbox, how much was your medallion tote? I've been out of the loop. didn't know these went on sale and a tan one too?? (saw in someone else's post) wonder if there are anymore floating around out there??

i went to chanel at saks chevy chase yesterday and picked up a long hair scarf and a small white snakeskin bag with chain handles. i also bought the cc rhinestone earrings that werent on sale and a pearl charm bracelet. the other day i ordered a bracelet on sale at neimans king of prussia- something with lots of colors and glass beads but i havent actually seen it. i also ordered the classic pearls with cc's that ive been wanting, even tho that was still full price. my mom just told me there are a ton of chanel shoes on sale at one of the vegas stores (not the bellagio but the other locaion) but they really dont have much in siz 7.5-8. also- awbrat- i love your new bag and shoes!

addisonshopper- the white snakeskin bag was a chanel. it was originally 1895 and i got it for 735. it may have been from a couple seasons ago. its like a hobo shape with double chain handles and a cc charm hanging off one of the chains. ill try to get a picture up sometime this week. its really gorgeous.