Is it tacky to tie a twilly on non-Hermes bags?

hey guys

so im a huge hermes fan and i love the scarves but still waiting to find my first birkin..
but i really love twillys and i do have other designer bags, is it weird to use them on bags which arent hermes?

sorry if this is random or really obvious!

thank you!
xxx

Go for it, if it makes you happy, that's the important thing. And for some people it's not that they don't want to put their twilly on a birkin/kelly, they can't because they can't get a bag. This was once my problem, so as lilmonkey said, have fun with it. It didn't come with rules or instructions, make up your own.

Go for it, if it makes you happy, that's the important thing. And for some people it's not that they don't want to put their twilly on a birkin/kelly, they can't because they can't get a bag. This was once my problem, so as lilmonkey said, have fun with it. It didn't come with rules or instructions, make up your own.

hi good life! we often participate in the same threads LOL! *waves*

I don't think it is strange at all.
I actually sometimes think it is strange to wear Hermes (or any other brands) head to toe because then the look just becomes all about the brand not you.

If the pattern of the twilly suits your bag, why not??

I sometimes tie my twilly around the handle of my Morabito croc bag and it looks absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: EAC05
when the First Lady was criticized for not wearing American designer's clothes, she nonchalantly replied that she wears what pleases her...not her exact words but on that same context.

same concept my dear. good luck.

The vast majority of people who would see you would have no clue what a Twilly even is. It's only extreme brand self-consciousness that creates the thought that it's a problem.

Go ahead, jazz up anything with one.:P

If you have anything Hermes and love it, use it! And use it any way that makes you happy... With a great attitude and genuine smile a good person can do virtually anything without looking tacky.

Hi TPFers! I notice that Hermes owners sometimes use the twilly(sp?) wrapped around your bag handles and was wondering if you use it ONLY on Hermes bags, or do you use it on other designer bags as well? Pictures would be greatly appreciated!! :smile: