Is it stupid to keep both?

okay yall are making me feel much better! i just didnt want to be foolish..but i have gotten rid of so many and realized that soon i would have nothing basic! its also fun to have two new basics....thanks everyone!

hello fellow "Future atttorney"! I just finished my Bar too! but in a diff country to you of course! well, I think... oh wait, congrats first!!! I think, that you should KEEP BOTH! they are similar but different at the same time if that makes sense... the PT SGH is very different and edgy whereas the black city like others say is a staple... and with this years leather you might as well get it... thats what I'm gona do... when I have the $$$ that is! I'm definitely gona get the PT SGH (saw it IRL and its gorgeous! soooo kicking myself now for cancelling my order with the seller!) and also get the black city later this year... HTH! keep us posted!

oh and PLEASE show us your antique gold PT! pretty please???

lol! nice to meet ya! its good to hear that the bbag will be acceptable in the world of law! (at least i will know its a bbag as i am carrying it) --congrats to you too!!! if i could figure out how to post the darn pics i would def show off my new gold pt! its killing me! lol!

As a lover of dark colors, I vote for keeping them both!

Veiny Black and smooth Plomb SGH are totally different. If the black had similar leather to Plomb, I'd say it may be too similar, but the veiny leather makes it a totally different bag. Besides, your Plomb has SGH and your Black has RH.

Keep them both!!!!! and Congrats:tender:

As a lover of dark colors, I vote for keeping them both!

Veiny Black and smooth Plomb SGH are totally different. If the black had similar leather to Plomb, I'd say it may be too similar, but the veiny leather makes it a totally different bag. Besides, your Plomb has SGH and your Black has RH.

Keep them both!!!!! and Congrats:tender:
yall are such enablers! i love it though! it makes perfect sense to me too! ...now to my hubby....:rolleyes:

Definitely another vote to keep both! My situation is "worse" than yours. I have an 05 black city and also now just added a plomb city! My FI thinks they're 2 completely different looking bags and I agree! The color of the plomb is quite obviously not black. I love how subtle it is in the color change. With the GH, even more different! Congrats on 2 great choices!

Definitely another vote to keep both! My situation is "worse" than yours. I have an 05 black city and also now just added a plomb city! My FI thinks they're 2 completely different looking bags and I agree! The color of the plomb is quite obviously not black. I love how subtle it is in the color change. With the GH, even more different! Congrats on 2 great choices!

that is so good to hear...it hasnt actually been sunny outside since i got the bags, but i think too that once i get outside that difference in the color will really reveal itself even more! glad to know you and i are in the same boat! :smile: thanks!

black city is a classic! the gh would be enough of a contrast to not look the same....and since you'll be making the money as an attorney, if you can afford it -keep it. congrats on your bbags!