is it SAFE to carrying expensive LV bags?

I carry my LVs everywhere. I've never worried about this question.
I take the bus every day and I bring my Tikal PM on nights out too.
I just hold on to my bag all the time.

I worry more about secluded parking garages than crowded or semi-crowded buses for muggings or purse snatchings anyway. If you ever feel yourself in a vulnerable positions find more people ASAP.

But carry your purse proudly, that's what it's for.

I have never felt wierd about carrying mine most places, but then I am a big dude. I suppose you just have to use good judgement when it comes to something like that and think about where it is you are going. I dont think during the day it should be that much of a problem though unless you intend to go into secluded areas by yourself.

I think it really depends on where you live. As a result of a move, I've experienced feeling completely safe late at night to the wee hours of the morning with my designer purse to feeling pretty darn uncomfortable carrying the same bag in the middle the day in broad daylight (so paranoid I actually put my bag in a whatever shopping bag while taking the subway.

I found another thread forum that you can play with it dress and bag plus accessories also shoes!!

I just give you the an idea what's looks like that I am wearing during summer with my precious bag on weekend

I never carry that to work

what about if you can imagine if I carry expensive GOLD Suhali bag which stand out....

does it looks like overall that I carrying FAKE bag??