is it possible to still get a cambon

I called Seattle today,only had the pink/black camera bag left and the price was one thousand something, much higher than the saks sale, I got the black/white camera bag which was not supposed to be on sale at saks for $860 plus tax......

That's strange Roey because when I was there last week they had at least 6 pink camera bags not on display (I had to ask for pink anything) and then they told me about the 1 medium tote that was getting repaired that they would sell to me for $8 hundred something.

Just to let you gals know that at Hirshleifers, there's still a pink/black reporter bag, white/black reporter bag, and pink/black camera bag still on sale with extra 25% off! There's also a pink with black cap ballerina flats on sale with extra 25% off but the display is the only pair left in size 6. There's also 3 Cambon slides (sandals) left in white/black, beige/black and pink/black also with extra 25% off!! Happy shopping! :biggrin:

What is the difference between a reporter bag and a camera bag?
I've asked this before in another thread and no one answered me.

Please help

shopaholic668 said:
Just to let you gals know that at Hirshleifers, there's still a pink/black reporter bag, white/black reporter bag, and pink/black camera bag still on sale with extra 25% off! There's also a pink with black cap ballerina flats on sale with extra 25% off but the display is the only pair left in size 6. There's also 3 Cambon slides (sandals) left in white/black, beige/black and pink/black also with extra 25% off!! Happy shopping! :biggrin:

how much is their discount? just 25% off?

Iluvbags said:
What is the difference between a reporter bag and a camera bag?
I've asked this before in another thread and no one answered me.

Please help

i just googled camera bag and this is the photo that pops up

dsp_camerabagmodel.jpg

if this is the camera bag you are speaking of then the pockets are missing :smile:

After much prodding, the Seattle SA said the price on the medium tote would drop to six hundred something if I did a pre-order for the Nordstrom anniversary sale............I have a bad feeling about this since they've changed their story about how many totes they had and the history of mine in the repair shop!

Coldplaylover said:
After much prodding, the Seattle SA said the price on the medium tote would drop to six hundred something if I did a pre-order for the Nordstrom anniversary sale............I have a bad feeling about this since they've changed their story about how many totes they had and the history of mine in the repair shop!

your tote is in the repair shop?? what happened??

nordstroms will do a pre-order for the medium tote??? :smile: do you know what colors they have?

You should work directly with Denise, the manager of the Chanel boutique at the Nordstrom Seatlle store. She has been nothing but helpful and patient with me, plus she knows her inventory. The s/a's are nice, but don't seem to be very knowledgable at all.