Is it possible to completely empty a bottle of polish?

Noooo, just start using a new one and when you use up enough decant the old one into it.

I do this with Seche Vite and add a bit of Seche Restore for good measure.

The only color I've come close emptying is WnW Ebony Hates Chris. And that's only because I use it for swatches and under glitters/chromes.

I know I haven't :lol: I also throw out base/topcoats when I can't get enough on the brush anymore by just quickly "dipping" it in...

When my Dior op cot gets that low I move onto the next one. Then when it's got a little room in it I pour the last bit in from the old bottle. It never gets thick or goopy. On my 8th or 9th bottle already.

When my Dior op cot gets that low I move onto the next one. Then when it's got a little room in it I pour the last bit in from the old bottle. It never gets thick or goopy. On my 8th or 9th bottle already.

^ I do something similar
I always have at least 2 bottles of Dior top coat, one is my working bottle and the other is my refill bottle. As space becomes available in the working bottle I fill it using the refill bottle. Lately I empty the refill bottle completely and pour it into tiny franken bottles that have the brush removed. then I can hijack the refill bottle sooner and fill it with a color I love from a different brand whose brush isn't as good as Dior's brush.

^ I do something similar
I always have at least 2 bottles of Dior top coat, one is my working bottle and the other is my refill bottle. As space becomes available in the working bottle I fill it using the refill bottle. Lately I empty the refill bottle completely and pour it into tiny franken bottles that have the brush removed. then I can hijack the refill bottle sooner and fill it with a color I love from a different brand whose brush isn't as good as Dior's brush.

I am going to get a new bottle of SH Instant Dry and Poshe Topcoat as my refill bottle now. It is my first bottles that get so low that I need to tilt onstantly. It has so many air in the bottle I get bubbles on the nails if I am not careful.

^ I do something similar

Price done that too!! No way I'm wasting that awesome brush!!!