is it normal?5days...still no update for usps international mail

fennylj

Mar 6, 2007
my tracking number is EH918020380US.

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was accepted at 12:45 PM on August 10, 2009 in BROOKLYN, NY 11204. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

NO UPDATE INFO ONLINE FOR 5DAYS~~~~~

Is the package lost???

Canada.
It's xpress.

This happened to me once -- the package was also sent express. It took 3 three weeks for delivery. Turned out that the package was stuck (or lost??) in customs -- the USPS tracking system was in limbo for weeks and I was convinced that the package had been stolen. Eventually turned out ok though.

This happened to me once -- the package was also sent express. It took 3 three weeks for delivery. Turned out that the package was stuck (or lost??) in customs -- the USPS tracking system was in limbo for weeks and I was convinced that the package had been stolen. Eventually turned out ok though.

if it's in custom, the status should change to arrival at canada customs or international dispatch.
could u let me know the status for ur parcel last time?

Same thing happen to me, and I'm sending it to canada as well. I sent it last Monday and the tracking says that they accept my item on JULY 2 in a different post office I dropped my item off :sad:

You probably want to check with USPS. Last time I send item to Canada, it takes 1-2 weeks to reach them.

my parcel status is accpetance,not in customs.

Hi exactly the same thing happened to me with something I bought from the US. Mine was posted on 28th July- It still says acceptance. It has not been delivered. I did some research and posted this link. There are airplane problems somewhere in the US affecting some postal mail to various places. Other items have arrived, but not this one. It is nothing to do with the seller and when you eventually get it, please don't ding them for shipping time because it is out of their control. It's just one of those things. If it actually goes missing I will eventually do an item not received claim.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/delivery-delays-present-affecting-us-japan-possibly-other-495418.html

Same thing happen to me, and I'm sending it to canada as well. I sent it last Monday and the tracking says that they accept my item on JULY 2 in a different post office I dropped my item off :sad:

You probably want to check with USPS. Last time I send item to Canada, it takes 1-2 weeks to reach them.
how long does it take for ur package?
could u give me ur tracking info?

Hi exactly the same thing happened to me with something I bought from the US. Mine was posted on 28th July- It still says acceptance. It has not been delivered. I did some research and posted this link. There are airplane problems somewhere in the US affecting some postal mail to various places. Other items have arrived, but not this one. It is nothing to do with the seller and when you eventually get it, please don't ding them for shipping time because it is out of their control. It's just one of those things. If it actually goes missing I will eventually do an item not received claim.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-for...affecting-us-japan-possibly-other-495418.html

my another friend in usa sent a package to me on the same day---aug 10th(different city).
and i received it 3days ago.

my another friend in usa sent a package to me on the same day---aug 10th(different city).
and i received it 3days ago.

Yep. The same thing happened to me. Something arrived, but the other didn't. You have evidence that it has been posted. All you can do is wait. It is not the seller's fault that your or my packages are missing. I have a teenager bugging me for the things in my missing package. It's a long time to wait, but there is nothing I can do about it but be a little patient!

shipping internationally is very risky, USPS cann't track package step by step like within US. it only showed acceptance and delivery only. You just have to be patient. Althought it is interenational express mail, it can take weeks for you to receive it. Out of seller's control

I mailed 2 things to Canada priority and it took OVER 3 weeks for it to be delivered. I sold them through another forum and the people were ready to rip my throats out because it was taking so long. USPS sucks at updating!