Is it just me or ...

koukanamiya said:
yup. Those are Createurs' photos. She'll probably put up some listings to warn others of the photo thieves. I've seen her do that sometimes.

I cannot believe that crook wants $125K for a freaking fake..:censor:

What I thought was funny is that the seller said she doesn't take returns but buyer can return to Hermes because of the 10 day policy. First of all, Hermes (at least the ones over here) doesn't do refunds, only exchanges and store credit (with a time limit). Secondly, even if the bag is real (which it's obviously not in this case since the seller stole someone else's pictures), 10 days would've long passed. Who does the seller think she's going to fool?:mad:

I've reported this person to eBay, let's see if anything is done about it ...

koukanamiya said:
What I thought was funny is that the seller said she doesn't take returns but buyer can return to Hermes because of the 10 day policy. First of all, Hermes (at least the ones over here) doesn't do refunds, only exchanges and store credit (with a time limit). Secondly, even if the bag is real (which it's obviously not in this case since the seller stole someone else's pictures), 10 days would've long passed. Who does the seller think she's going to fool?:mad:

I've reported this person to eBay, let's see if anything is done about it ...
Well done Kou..!!:yes:

finally got an answer-

Hello,
I'm so glad you stooped by my boutique today. My sister has my camera with her on vacation. She will be back shortly as soon as I take more pictures I will email them directly to you.
Thank you
Tanner

...riiiight.

Love_Cam said:
finally got an answer-

Hello,
I'm so glad you stooped by my boutique today. My sister has my camera with her on vacation. She will be back shortly as soon as I take more pictures I will email them directly to you.
Thank you
Tanner

...riiiight.

Uh-huh, how convenient. Sister has the camera ... :hrmm:

actually ladies he sent me some pictures today... but not of the bag that i was asking about!!

Hello,
I found an old camera I had. I hope you like the pictures. Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you

...i'm sure he just googled diamond hermes birkins. i'll wait to post the ones he sent me and ask if he has any of the ACTUAL bag!

Love_Cam said:
actually ladies he sent me some pictures today... but not of the bag that i was asking about!!

Hello,
I found an old camera I had. I hope you like the pictures. Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you

...i'm sure he just googled diamond hermes birkins. i'll wait to post the ones he sent me and ask if he has any of the ACTUAL bag!

No way!! This is actually funny in a pretty sad way ... I'm really curious to see just what kind of pictures he sent you. I can't believe he actually thinks he can get away with it.:lol:

this is what he replied when i asked for pictures of the actual bag:

Hello,
Those are the bags I have in Crocodile with diamonds. The Meil and the Black
Thanks