Is it just me or does it seem wrong to profit this way...

ermmm... I had a thought...what if this member accepts the business and then posts the bag on the authentication thread here for the expert advice and then sells that information to the willing buyer??? That's a d@mned good sham if so...

Just letting my imagination run wild!

The risky thing about authenticating is that you could still receive a fake. They could pull a switch and bait. I also know so many experts here and other places, why pay when you can have it done for free. However, I don't think what she is doing is wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with someone sellng this service, because at the end of the day it does take time to look at products etc... I'm just appreciative that members here are so willing to share their knowledge witout profit!

And, like others have said, I wouldn't necessarily trust the opinon of the seller of this service.

ermmm... I had a thought...what if this member accepts the business and then posts the bag on the authentication thread here for the expert advice and then sells that information to the willing buyer??? That's a d@mned good sham if so...

Just letting my imagination run wild!

haha I thought the same thing. First thing I did was look at the authentication thread thinking that may be possible. lol