Is it just me or are Coach gals.......

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
........also Louis gals as well. I can't help but notice in many threads the pics of all your gorgeous bags, but not only Coach's lots of Louis!! I totally love both the same. Maybe because not only are these bags hot, they're durable as well. I have other designers, but not as resistant to weather, knocking around as these 2 brands, and I'm hard on my bags!:heart: my COACH & LV!

Haven't found anything I want from Louis for fall yet, but.....

....just got XL Zoe in black and Legacy Med. Shoulder bag in Bronze! :biggrin:

Oh yeah...I agree with the other posters. I won't say I'm solely leather, but I'm at least 99%. I've had a few siggy pieces here and there, but currently only have two siggy bags, and one is the coated canvas. I tend to like that more in the smaller accessories than bags, but I'm always open-minded. If I like it, I'll definitely buy it!!

I don't care much for LV at all. But then again, I am also turned off by Coach sig bags. On occasion I'll see a LV leather bag I like, but if I were to spend that kind of money on a bag it would definitely NOT be an LV. I prefer chanel, chloe, miu miu, and MJ.

I am an LV gal, but I occasionally dip my toes into other waters. I have owned two Dooney makeup bags, and I just bought my second Coach keyfob today. A new Coach store just opened up in the local mall this past week, so I'll probably look at more Coach items in the future.

I like Louis, but if I were to pay that much for a bag, I'd go straight for Chanel--Chanel is my naughty obsession, and I still maintain that I will own one some day:girlsigh: maybe after I graduate and get my first decent job...but I wonder how crazy scared I would be having a $1500+ bag!