Is it a waste of money?

I would say get the ones in better condition.. If it were me. I would hate to receive the ones that are not as new and nit-pick over the flaws and kick myself for not spending the extra money for the better ones. I recently purchased a Klara off ebay and there are a few dings on the long strip of leather across the face of the bag.. and let me tell you, even though I totally :heart: the bag, everytime I see the dings, I just *sigh* inside and mentally kick myself for not buying a new one when I held it IN MY HAND at the store back in January of this year!!! :rant: I'm even debating on going to Louis Vuitton to see how much it would cost to replace those 2 strips!! :nuts:

i say get the bags in the better condition. these are LE bags and aslong as you know you'll keep them in good shape, it's worth the extra money. $600 may seem a lot now, but in the future when the little scuffs and what not are staring at you, $600 will seem like a steal, especially for the cherry blossom pap. i mean, who knows, what if takashi murikami never collaborates again?!

I think you should go on and buy the ones that are more expensive! Girl, you know how you are, go ahead and buy the more expensive ones. You will be happy, and relief!

I would stick with the 1st cherry blossom and 2nd trapeze... and spend the extra $300 or contact HUANG and ask for a discount because u would be buying 2 bags.... its worth a shot

Mattd7474 said:
I would stick with the 1st cherry blossom and 2nd trapeze... and spend the extra $300 or contact HUANG and ask for a discount because u would be buying 2 bags.... its worth a shot

:huh: wait, the 1st Papillon is by someone else. the 2nd Papillon and 2nd Trapeze are both by thehuangfamily; i did think of asking for a discount on the bags or shipping if i get both :shame:

yea I know its a different seller but to save you $ you could get the first one, it looks good. Or let huang know that you want to buy the #1 and see if they will reason with you to buy theirs...