is everyone turned off to ebay for selling?

I haven’t sold on eBay in several years. Even when it goes well it’s a pain. The last straw - so fed up with one guy who kept on and on messaging me insisting I should sell a bag to him at the price he had decided on, and let him collect it in person, that I ended the listing and donated the bag. That was the last time I listed anything on eBay. I felt yucky having contact with someone like him - couple that with zero seller protection and it’s a no brainer IMO.

Reactions: caannie
I’ve sold quite a few items on Mercari lately. They’ve all been items around the $20 range, though. For HE bags I’d probably check with online consignment shops (AFF, yoogis).

I stopped selling on eBay when they changed their payment terms. I now sell low cost items on Mercari. For Hermes and other designer goods, I sell to fashionphile. If did consign a high end bag and found TRR better than Ann’s. Ann’s provided terrible service and the item sat for 3 months. TRR sold it in less than 24 hours.

Reactions: 7h5f921
I have an item on TRR and it is still sitting there a month later. The price got marked down further by $11. :sad:

I am selling on Mercari but sales are slow. Ebay and Posh are dead to me. No luck at all.