Is eBay your "SA" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tr444 said:
I mean, people put up a thread about other people doing things, and I'm always like, HUH??? I never notice any of this stuff. I would never look further than looking at the pic of the bag. Maybe that's how I miss it.
it's because you're a sweethheart. . .not looking for the neg or questionable in people. . .
NO ONE should care if someone fibs about where they got the bag . . . WTH are people so judgmental?
If it's it real, who cares about anything else!?
Be happy for your friend and move on, no need to go all PI on someone!!

Poufiasse I understand what you are saying, and I think that everyone should just own up to where they purchased their bag.
We here on TPF are not stupid and can figure out if something was purchased on ebay. Some of my wonderful purchases have come from ebay, so I'm not knocking it!

MiroirPrincess said:
I hate ebay, I think it's unclean to get a pre-owned bag, you never know where it comes from. I think that it's better to go to the store and just get it.

Some people can't afford the bag at the current price. Some want to get a deal. And some prefer preowned bags. I love going to the store to get a bag, but sometime Ebay is the right option for whatever reason. Can't knock someone from doing that. People don't be afraid of showing your ebay purchases. It doesn't matter where you get the bag as long as you're happy with it.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
it's because you're a sweethheart. . .not looking for the neg or questionable in people. . .
NO ONE should care if someone fibs about where they got the bag . . . WTH are people so judgmental?

Ita!:yes:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:

Basically. :yes: When people start threads like this, all the opinions come out. "Oh I hate ebay" or "I love ebay". I believe that's what stops people from saying they got it one place or another. Because they're scared. If people looked at the bag and not the price tag or anything else like they're supposed to (come on people this is the PURSE forum), we wouldn't be having conversations like this.

This will be the drama and hot spot of the weekend. I can guarantee it. :yes:

MiroirPrincess said:
I hate ebay, I think it's unclean to get a pre-owned bag, you never know where it comes from. I think that it's better to go to the store and just get it.

:lol: Yes, you know the Ebay sellers; they are storing their bags in maggot infested sewage.

Poufiasse said:
Actually, I find that statement to be a bit rude. There is a title for that level of service and you don't get it just because you buy a lot. You have to be the 'type of client' that the store would like to retain and uphold in the most positive environment. This is done by giving you access to merchandise or services that no one can really get to.

But anyway, it must be a NYC thing. I guess you have to see it to know it too.

I think getting a deal's a great thing, I just don't see the reason for the 'run-around'. Heck, I like eBay ( to some extent )

What exactly is the "type of person" ...Can you explain...por favor?

Just because they buy a bag or two on Ebay does not mean they dont buy retail as well. I have bought a bag or two from reputable sellers on Ebay, but I also have "sa's" from several LV boutiques that I buy as well. And by the way, every time I buy retail at LV, I swear its the last time! LOL.:lol:

elongreach said:
Basically. :yes: When people start threads like this, all the opinions come out. "Oh I hate ebay" or "I love ebay". I believe that's what stops people from saying they got it one place or another. Because they're scared. If people looked at the bag and not the price tag or anything else like they're supposed to (come on people this is the PURSE forum), we wouldn't be having conversations like this.

This will be the drama and hot spot of the weekend. I can guarantee it. :yes:

Well I for one am not going to contribute to this. I love you guys here and I don't care where anybody gets their bags from!!! I am signing off this thread never to return.....any followers??

MiroirPrincess said:

Thank you for sharing your opinion. I haven't heard this before...........

Status
Not open for further replies.