Is Chanel lipstick all that?

i've always want to wear lipsticks but for some reason they just disappear by themselves after a couple of hours... :crybaby:

i have full lips, kind of like angelina jolie's... and i have never known what lipstick color to wear... i have dark brown hair and asian complexion... any suggestions??

Zzuliyta said:
i've always want to wear lipsticks but for some reason they just disappear by themselves after a couple of hours... :crybaby:

i have full lips, kind of like angelina jolie's... and i have never known what lipstick color to wear... i have dark brown hair and asian complexion... any suggestions??

I think Chanel and Mac LS have good staying power. For color, as I have full lips as well, I wear: berries, warm reds and coral pinks.

Nishi, my coloring is like yours....I have dark hair but light skin.

I love Chanel lipstick. Currently in my bag I have the Hydrabase in 'Temptress'. Also 'Black Tie' in the gloss. I wear that one a lot. Either alone, or sometimes over the lipstick.

Leah411 said:
Nishi, my coloring is like yours....I have dark hair but light skin.

I love Chanel lipstick. Currently in my bag I have the Hydrabase in 'Temptress'. Also 'Black Tie' in the gloss. I wear that one a lot. Either alone, or sometimes over the lipstick.

off to check out those colors now-thanks everyone!

layla said:
I think Chanel and Mac LS have good staying power. For color, as I have full lips as well, I wear: berries, warm reds and coral pinks.
thanks for the suggestion... i will definiately check them out...
does the warm red color make your lips look even bigger?? because i have always thought women with full lips should wear more subdue colors...

Zzuliyta said:
thanks for the suggestion... i will definiately check them out...
does the warm red color make your lips look even bigger?? because i have always thought women with full lips should wear more subdue colors...

You are welcome Zzuliyta. No, not in my opinion and I've received compliments when I wear a warm red, KA Talula.