Is black bad or beautiful?

Chanel in Black?

• Nothing wrong with black

• I don't prefer black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't understand the point here. Some people love black and happy to have all bags in black. Others prefer colored bags and they will never wear black bag. It's personal preference and nothing is wrong either way. I don't see the point of voting here.
As I am middle class, I can’t have unlimited bags collection. I try to have various colors to somewhat match what I wear. I don’t have many bags of the same color. At the same time, my every day bags are of darker colors because they are just hardier. Even they are babied to some degree. I don’t put them on the ground and when I am in the car the bag is protected from the sun. Black color is so rich and beautiful. It is a perfect neutral. Brown and burgundy are next in line.

As I am middle class, I can’t have unlimited bags collection. I try to have various colors to somewhat match what I wear. I don’t have many bags of the same color. At the same time, my every day bags are of darker colors because they are just hardier. Even they are babied to some degree. I don’t put them on the ground and when I am in the car the bag is protected from the sun. Black color is so rich and beautiful. It is a perfect neutral. Brown and burgundy are next in line.
Agree with all you said here. But even if money were no object for me, I'd still always have at least 1 black Chanel bag. :heart: It is just chic and beautiful.

And yes, a black bag doesn't go with eeeeeverything. 'Almost everything', however, is still good. :P

Black, then (gray or brown) are my favs.

Reactions: sac14196
I love black bags because they are easy and look gorgeous. Also I don’t have to worry about color transfer which is great! I experiment with colors but with less expensive brands!

I just checked my collection and 30% of my handbags are black. But, none of my black bags are Chanel. It just happened that way.

I’m not being snarky but, I’m still not sure of the point of the poll. If you love a black Chanel bag, get it. It’s a beautiful classic in black. If not, don’t. :flowers:

I actually tend to have more pink bags which of course don’t match with everything. I do own a black flap that I have yet to take out anywhere yet and a black woc. The colorful bags are also beautiful. But I think black is always a classic.