Is black bad or beautiful?

Chanel in Black?

• Nothing wrong with black

• I don't prefer black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Another vote for black. My husband is now suggesting that I break away from Black Chanel (I own 3 bags and a WOC) and try something new. It's very, very hard for me. Just so classic! And each of mine is a different style, so.

Reactions: weezer and sac14196
I’ve noticed on the Chanel forum some vocalize loving a classic black vs not and want a colored/unique Chanel handbag instead. In other threads the answers seem polarizing and I’m curious to know everyone’s thoughts on black for Chanel. If it’s neutral, the opinions can be reasoned here or other thoughts in general ;)

My two cents... black is safe and boring.

My first Chanel was black. I wore it all the time and thought “it’s a Chanel, it must go with everything”. Wrong.

I have since purchased many other Chanel bag styles and colors.

I never wear my black bags and will not buy anymore black.

Contrary to what many say, black does not go with everything. A black bag looks horrible with a light summer outfit. A neutral or color bag is much more chic.

If you can only have one Chanel, then sure, black is safe. If you have other bags, I would not repeat bag.

I think it’s much more fashionable to have other colors to match say, a summer outfit (google fashion photos to get ideas).

Hope this helps.