Is argile a good color?

Also, is it easy to maintain since the color is light? I owned beige bag before. It was really pretty when it's new. Then it got dirty and the color changed to the degree that I can't even stand! The dirt will really show on beige/white.

Thanks!

I have an argile Jypsiere. The color is not grey and is much lighter than etoupe. It is a pale beige. Argile provides a nice contrast with some of the darker colors I like to wear. It has been no more difficult to maintain than darker colors. From time to time I wipe it with a leather wipe.

Argile is BEIGE. Defintely not gray.

But I find it VERY versatile...It will do the job of Etoupe, Gris tourterlle and gris Perle alltogether !

I am fond of Argile for that reason.
It is not such a summer-only color... can be used all year, under all latitudes.

Plus: I find it so CHIC. almost a Nude color....

Last edited:

But I find it VERY versatile...It will do the job of Etoupe, Gris tourterlle and gris Perle alltogether !

It is not such a summer-only color... can be used all year, under all latitudes.

ITA...as always, perlerare says it best! Argile is very versatile and I can't wait to carry my Jypsiere in the fall and winter.

Yeah I totally agree after searching some pictures online. I personally love the color and think it's a nice neutral that can go well with many outfits. Just not sure if it easily gets dirty. It doesn't seem to be as popular as other neutrals here.

Yeah I totally agree after searching some pictures online. I personally love the color and think it's a nice neutral that can go well with many outfits. Just not sure if it easily gets dirty. It doesn't seem to be as popular as other neutrals here.

My guess is that it's not popular because it's rarely seen, or mentioned.....