Is anyone a bra size 30D? Where do you get bras?

I take 30DD (again, my boobs aren't ridiculously huge to behold-it's all relative to band size!) and it is a pain in the derierre trying to find bras. This thread is useful, will check out figleaves!

I'm a 30-32D but my boobs aren't really that much to look at. I have such a small frame but they really don't look that big. Most of my friends would guess that I'm a 34B and can't believe that I wear a 32D until they see the bra on me. I think that it seems weird because so many women are wearing the wrong bra size.

fyi, I love herroom.com and barenecessities.com for bras.

This is me. I've been wearing the wrong bra size, and had no clue. I just got measured today & was shocked that I'm a 30DD (I'm 5'5 and 110lbs--I always assumed I was a 34B). I went to three different places to get measured because I couldn't believe it.

If anyone has any updated suggestions as to wear to find bras in my size I'd appreciate it.

This is me. I've been wearing the wrong bra size, and had no clue. I just got measured today & was shocked that I'm a 30DD (I'm 5'5 and 110lbs--I always assumed I was a 34B). I went to three different places to get measured because I couldn't believe it.

If anyone has any updated suggestions as to wear to find bras in my size I'd appreciate it.

Try Figleaves.com. I am an annoying size as well (36G) and I find they have the largest selection. My Intimacy would probably work for you, but they do not have many stores, and frankly Figleaves is cheaper and has a friendly return ploicy. Nordstrom is still a pretty good bet for mainstream department stores, and hey can special order for you.

I am a 30D but have shallow breasts (my breasts tend to drape in the lower cup) which means I need to wear a pushup style to make my breast fill the cup and make a more fuller shape. I love the Wacoal and Calven Klein brand for their perfect fit! Over the years I've learned band/cup size and the type of breast plays a big factor in finding the perfect fit.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/wacoal-...o/3065473?tn=Sizeandfit_popup&origin=fitVideo

These brands tends to be around 30-70$, but they are worth every penny. You can find some on ebay from wholesalers or on sale at The Bay for half price.

Cheap brands like la senze aren't actually true to fit, but rather smaller and offers little selections

OMG! I went to this site out of my curiosity and they have bra size 28DDD/E. Is that even REAL? Or by that size you're considered to have fake boobs? Like how is that possible? And when you have such a small back, doesn't it hurt to have such big boobs? Sorry if I sound so naive, but I haven't heard of anything like 28DDD/E before.

I believe this site runs off UK sizing, which is actually an accurate representation of a woman's size, not this weird thing we do in America adding four inches to the band and then measuring the difference between that and the full bust. I've worn a size 34B from Victoria's Secret my whole life and found out this morning that I should actually be a 28DD/DDD or sister sized to a 30D/DD My breasts are not by any means huge, I just have a 4.5 inch difference between the fullest part of my bust and my chest where the band sits. I hope this helps.

I'm amazed at the bra size selection at Bloomingdale's. I was fitted and was surprised at the variance among brands. In some brands I was a 32D, others 32DD and 30F. Bloomingdale's inventory (Chicago Michigan Ave) was vast in both sizes and brands.