Is a First too little for...

Not at all. I was wondering the same thing as you at one point. But then I saw that pic of Giselle with her black First and there were no more questions. I got one in black and I love it. I use it for nights out on the town and even short little shopping trips.

aaallabama said:
wooooooooo-whoooooooooo, another rouille first girl :yahoo:...you're gonna love her jasperella (below is a photo of mine) :love:

aaallabama, you are the one who inspired me to get the Rouille First in the first place (no pun intended). You had that little baby posted somewhere and I saw it and I loved it. :love:

The Rouille is on lay-away at the moment, but I will take a photo when she gets here.

Oh, and Chaussure, you look great with your white First.

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Jasperalla, yay! Can't wait till u get your rouille first! Btw, are you in Aus? I've been eagerly awaiting an email from Cultstatus for so long now, lol! Last time I spoke w Lily she told me sometime mid-July for the new colours, or at least some of them. So, I guess it should be any day now!!! Hope so anyway:smile:

SerenitySue said:
Jasperalla, yay! Can't wait till u get your rouille first! Btw, are you in Aus? I've been eagerly awaiting an email from Cultstatus for so long now, lol! Last time I spoke w Lily she told me sometime mid-July for the new colours, or at least some of them. So, I guess it should be any day now!!! Hope so anyway:smile:

Yes, I'm in Aus too. And Yes, I've been waiting for Cultstatus' stash to arrive too. Lily, et al, are probably getting impatient as well!

YAY, a fellow Aussie! Argh, jas, I'm getting antsy! And you're right, it's making me think of other stuff.. getting distracted by small leather goods, scarves, etc. I need to focus! But so hard to do while waiting and waiting..