Is a First too little for...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...someone who's 5'10"?

That's me, and I've ordered a First. I intend to use it on the weekend and for evenings when I don't have that much to carry around.

So, what do you think? Mistake? I already have a City, a Purse, and a Work.

Tall-ish PFers, I wouldn't mind hearing your opinions!

2. I'm 5'10" and have a Pewter first and I don't think it looks weird. I'm thinking of getting a black one too.

3. I think first is perfect as a weekend /evening going out bag!!!

im 5'8'', and heres the pic of me wearing 05' teal first~
    [​IMG]

4. gisele bundchen is tall as the sky, and she still looks great at with the "first"

5. Thanks, Ladies! Now I feel extra-confident about my First.

BTW, bb10lue, your photo looks great -- love the outfit!

6. ^^I know! Doesn't she look just fantastic?! Jasperella, which colour did u get??

7. ^^SerenitySue, I got Rouille!! It's to tide me over til the A/W 06 bags arrive -- got sick of waiting!!

8. rouile! nice choice! good luck :P

9. Ohhhh, good choice! I'm sure it will look great on you! Post pics when it arrives :love:

10. wooooooooo-whoooooooooo, another rouille first girl :yahoo:...you're gonna love her jasperella (below is a photo of mine) :love:

ROUILLE BAG 3.jpg
  11. I'm 5'1/5'2 - and I thought the first looked silly on me:shame:

I'm a city gal - perhaps it's because I'm not skinny that I like the city better, or subconciously maybe I'm following the big bag trend :yes:

12. omg now THAT is stunning!!! :nuts:

13. Omigod, bb10lue, could you be any skinnier??? You and your Teal look AB FAB!

14. ok, i am not as tall as you, but i am tall and wear heels always!! i am a weekender girl, but this white first just took me by suprise and works for me.:supacool: [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice