Is a Blue Jean Kelly a good idea?

Hi - I have a 28cm BJ Box Kelly and love it. It took me a while to figure out what a great accent it is, especially for black, gray, and white - my going to the office staples. I can't wait to see your reveal!

I think it's gorgeous. You could carry it in the winter when dressed in greys/black and maybe a blue scarf? I don't think you have to worry about it being not unique or special.

It was the bag I wanted to buy for ages, a Kelly in blue jean (swift or clemence)! But I decided I could wait a bit longer for a Kelly in an exotic skin, so I never actually got one.

I think it is easy to wear and very pretty. One of the most gorgeous bags.

I wish I have a BJ kelly. :smile: It's just... dare I say it... a staple. There. I want one, with a canvas strap! Since you've tried it, and love it, I daresay you cannot go wrong with it.

I'm so glad you decided to get it. Congrats! It's a beauty. I do not have a blue jean Kelly but I do have a blue jean Birkin in Swift. I use it all the time. It's a fabulous color. Enjoy your beautiful Kelly!

Thanks! I can't quit looking at it.:nuts:

Sorry about the messy background in my pic. The best full length mirror was in my 19 year old daughter's room. I hope her dorm room doesn't look like this!!

GORGEOUS!! It is the most stunning colour blue. Congratulations on a wonderful bag. I am sure you will grow to love her more and more :yahoo:

CONGRATS!!!! You look gorgeous!! I personally love BJ and waiting patiently for one in a birkin though. Although it would probably be more of a spring/summer bag for me, I wouldn't have any problem carrying it all year long. If you love something so much, you'll do whatever to make it work no matter what it takes (such as getting a new wardrobe if need be;)).

Last edited: