Iris Lizard MAM is here, but might go back (pics)

I'm going to put something on it if I finally do keep it. I keep flip-flopping.

Keep it JC :yes: It's truly a BEAUTIFUL BAG...well at least I know I :love: mine very, very much! I got my MAB in the Iris/PL last week Wed. & I wore it IMMEDIATELY!! My DH likes the BAG too...he said it's very sophisticated & rich looking...which is A LOT for him to say about my bag. I told him I thought there would be more of a contrast & he actually prefers it the way it is, so that it does not seem too trendy & it will be a bag that I can wear for years without it feeling dated..KWIM.

I'll try to get some photo of my MAB Iris/PL posted. To me the color is very rich & more on the Navy Luxe side which I LOVE even more!! :heart: The leather is soft too but NOT like the lambskin leather on my Nikki - Seagreen which is super soft. It appears my MAB is sturdier (yet still very soft & smooshy) which is GRREAAT for me! Also, my SA @ LB, Amanda, wrote me a little note stating to be careful with treating my MAB because there could be some color transfer. Fortunately the leather is really good so I don't foresee needing to treat my bag.

GL with your decision :tup:

Keep it JC :yes: It's truly a BEAUTIFUL BAG...well at least I know I :love: mine very, very much! I got my MAB in the Iris/PL last week Wed. & I wore it IMMEDIATELY!! My DH likes the BAG too...he said it's very sophisticated & rich looking...which is A LOT for him to say about my bag. I told him I thought there would be more of a contrast & he actually prefers it the way it is, so that it does not seem too trendy & it will be a bag that I can wear for years without it feeling dated..KWIM.

I'll try to get some photo of my MAB Iris/PL posted. To me the color is very rich & more on the Navy Luxe side which I LOVE even more!! :heart: The leather is soft too but NOT like the lambskin leather on my Nikki - Seagreen which is super soft. It appears my MAB is sturdier (yet still very soft & smooshy) which is GRREAAT for me! Also, my SA @ LB, Amanda, wrote me a little note stating to be careful with treating my MAB because there could be some color transfer. Fortunately the leather is really good so I don't foresee needing to treat my bag.

GL with your decision :tup:

i wish i had known that! however, i just AG sprayed my bag. i haven't had any color transfer issues so far though........ hope it doesn't apply to the spray!

This1chick...I think your bag should be okay, just make sure it's dried completely before wearing.

I thought that was very nice of Amanda at Luna Boston to write me a little note giving me cleaning advice regarding my bag...she's so FREAKING AWESOME!! :tup: Which explains why my last 3 RM bags have been purchased from LB & I plan on ordering more in the future...plus NO TAXES on my purchases just puts me over the moon!! :nuts:

LOL still on the fence huh? are you going to *Bay it if you decide you don't want it?

No I would send it back to LB. Their return period is at least a month. I really do think it's a gorgeous bag, just a little guilty about paying full retail.

Arm Candy Lady, thanks and I'll remember that about color transfer. I'm like you, I prefer calfskin which has a little stucture. Lambskin is beautifully soft but gets dirty. Now that I know navy luxe is lamb I think I prefer Iris.